Highly Engaging Retail Sales Training Courses
- Courses and programmes for your retail shop floor staff so they can improve their sales and service skills.
- Training for your store managers so they can turn their outlet into a high performing profit centre.
- Train the trainer programmes for your store managers so they can train and coach their teams at scale.
Our Retail Sales Training will provide your people with the very latest thinking in retail selling. We have delivered training for the likes of Waitrose, Porcelanosa, Blue Banana, Tie Rack, Charles Tyrwhitt and Starbucks幻女合集小说 and many other retail outlets both large and small.
A Selection Of Our
Example Content For A Retail Sales Training Course
- The world according to a potential customer – what’s going through their head as they enter your store?
- What’s going through your head as you see them enter the store?
- Acknowledging customers you cannot assist immediately
Approaching Retail Customers:
- The “I know exactly what I want” customer
- The “I wonder if you can help me?” customer
- The browsing customer
- Overcoming “I’m just looking” before it even occurs!
- Using THREE types of Greetings
- Questioning and probing to unearth the customer’s real needs and wants
- Matching their needs and wants with your product set
- Establishing trust
- Building the value in your products and services
- Emotion v Logic – understanding the two to help you close the sale
- Covering FEATURES and BENEFITS
- How to involve the customer during your interaction
- Specific phrases to use to respond to:
- “I’ll think about”
- “It costs too much”
- “Can you do me a deal”
- “I’ll have to ask my wife/husband”
- “I’m just looking” (if it comes up!)
- “XYZ product can do this for me”
- “It’s cheaper on the internet”
- Isolating the customer’s true objection
- Anticipating objections so they do not surface in the first place
Closing The Sale
- Recognising buying signals
- When and how to ask for the business
Generating Additional Sales & Margin From The Transaction
- How to identify additional opportunities
- Add-on sales
- Up-selling techniques
- Cross-selling your products
- Key learning points
- What are you going to do more of, less of, start doing and stop doing?
- Creating your own unique actions to implement following this session
FAQs On Our Retail Sales Training Solutions
What is retail sales training like?
How can I improve my retail sales skills?
Why is retail training important?
Can you train our store managers to deliver training to our retail staff?
Retail Sales Training
Blog & Tips
Learn what our credentials
are for in-house
sales training and
understand the process