Customise Your Training &
Select Your Topics
幻女合集小说There are many different topics that we can cover in a sales training event and these can be delivered face to face, online, by webinar or a combination of all three in a blended approach.
On this page we we have listed some different sessions and topics for you to choose from. It’s not an exhaustive list. Instead, the purpose of this page is to give you some ideas around content.
If you work to the premise that we can cover any 4 sessions in a day幻女合集小说 you can work around that.
Below is some indicative content.
We can tailor this based on your requirements, adding any topics or areas in that you need.
Sales Effectiveness Training Topic Examples
- Selling style – what am I like?
- Sales audit – how am I currently performing?
Understanding Your Customer
- The psychology of today’s customers
- Understanding how your customers think
- Understanding how your customers process information and make decisions
- Understanding the needs and wants of your client – what are they really saying?
- How can you impact and influence this decision making process?
Understanding The Sales Process
- Perceptions of sales and selling
- How is a sale made? The key stages of a successful sale
- Applying a sales model to what you do
Prospecting & Business Development
- Different types of prospecting methods
- Planning and preparation
- Qualifying the decision maker
- Making cold/warm calls
- Understanding the sales process
- Impactful call openings
- How to sell an appointment
- Taking the call to the next stage
- Overcoming resistance
- Unearthing the needs and wants of your prospects and clients
- Questioning and listening skills
- Matching your products and services to their requirements
- Building value within your interaction
- Covering the features and benefits of your proposition
- Sales presentation basics
Exploring The Proposition
- Shoe on the other foot analysis – why would/should/do your customers choose you?
- Exploring the wider offering
- What are the benefits and USPs?
- Where is the added value?
- Is it REALLY added value to your client?
- Positioning the added value in the right way
Positioning & Building
- Creating a positive first impression
- Opening your interactions with purpose and impact
- Conducting the elevator pitch – without pitching!
- Establishing impacts and costs of current situation
- Determining the best approach to appeal to both sides of the brain
- How to really listen and use the information to your advantage
- Questioning and listening techniques that uncover information
- The needs dialogue process
- How to dig deeper without it becoming and interrogation
Presenting Your Ideas
- Building the value proposition
- Discussing the benefits and tailoring your offering to what the customer wants
- Being mindful of the opportunity available without hard-selling, pitching or over-selling
- Justifying your solution with confidence
- Differentiating yourselves from the competition
- Identifying the obvious and hidden objections – what’s the real objection?
- Pre-empting resistance and doubts before they surface
- Overcoming doubts, misinformation and legitimate concerns
- Dealing with objections in real-time
- Isolating and overcoming objections
Securing Commitment & Closing
- Overcoming the fear of ASKING for the business
- Identifying positive signals
- Ensuring the customer understands their needs and the benefits you provide
- Agreeing the next call, the next step, the close and securing commitment
- Converting to account status and managing customer expectations
- Creating your hit list based on account potential
- How to develop a key account over the long-term
- Setting goals for each key account – short, medium and long term
- Creating an account “touch point” strategy – face to face, telephone, email, social media
Building The Relationship
- Broadening and deepening the business relationship
- Evaluating ways in which to secure customer loyalty
- Researching areas where you can build and add value to your customers’ offering
- ‘Deep link’ services with the customer, making it harder for competitors to drive you out of the account
- Develop ongoing activities that make your company the supplier of choice
Moving From Supplier To Partner
- Understanding the transition from supplier to partner status
- The Trusted Advisor – how to add value over and above what you sell
- Managing the “in-between time” – how to stay in contact without bugging your customer
- How to create allies across the company to embed yourself with others throughout
Managing & Developing The Relationship
- Understanding your customers’ needs and business objectives
- How to structure and run an account review meeting
- How to introduce cross-selling and up-selling opportunities into the mix
- Looking beyond the obvious need
- Spotting additional opportunities
- Assessing who within your company is best placed to move the opportunity forward
Pre Call Planning & Preparation
- Getting your mindset right for the day ahead
- Researching your prospects and call list
- Planning your calls and your approach
- Developing and understanding your framework/call script
Opening The Call
- How to open your calls in the right way
- How to identify a gatekeeper screen
- The techniques to use to get through the 2 types of gatekeeper screen:
- The blind screen
- The investigative screen
Selling The Appointment
- Transitioning from the gatekeeper to the decision maker
- Questioning and listening skills
- Qualifying the decision maker
- Listening for the hook
- Selling the appointment and not your product/service
- How to respond to phrases such as:
- “I’m not interested”
- “How much is it?”
- “What are you selling?”
- “Tell me now?”
- “Call me back later”
- “Send me some information”
- “I already use someone/something for that”
Confirming The Appointment
- Understanding the costs of a missed appointment
- How to confirm the appointment in the right way using the C.E.M.E.N.T model
- What to do immediately after the phone call
- What to do before you meet to confirm the appointment
Sales Negotiation Skills
- The difference between selling and negotiating
- Knowing your L.I.M.I.T.S – Ideals, intend to get, walk away points
- Understanding your B.A.T.N.A – best alternative to a negotiated deal
- Signalling and proposing
- Bargaining and agreeing
All of our in-house, bespoke sales training courses and programmes are CPD Certified.
Each of your sales people will receive a CPD Certificate幻女合集小说 for your specific course/programme.
Here are a selection of our clients幻女合集小说 that we have delivered sales training for
Learn what our credentials
are for in-house
sales training and
understand the process